We offer onsite repairs & servicing of all brands of water pumps for the Spring Hill area. We currently have many happy clients in Spring Hill and the surrounding Spring Hill district. We just specialise in electric water pumps, nothing else.
The benefit of having your pump serviced & repaired onsite is that not only does it save you the time of pulling it out & taking it somewhere but more importantly we can ensure that your pump is tuned, capable of, and operating according to your property's pumping conditions. After all every property is different. Removing the pump from the property means the repairer can only tune the pump according to the workshop conditions and can't allow for differences at your property like the level of the water in your dam or the shower pressure etc.
Here are some of the repairs, sales & servicing we have done over the last 45 years.
- Bore pump repairs Spring Hill
- Pool pump repairs Spring Hill
- Dam pump repairs Spring Hill
- House pump repairs Spring Hill
- Garden pump repairs Spring Hill
- Irrigation pump repairs Spring Hill
- Grey water pump repairs Spring Hill
- Pressure pump repairs Spring Hill
- Transfer pump repairs Spring Hill
Our clients in Spring Hill rely on our sound expertise & reliability. If you would like to book or Request a service call click here. Over the last 45 years using our wealth of experience, we have worked on brands including Davey, Onga, Grundfos, DAB, Orange, Lowara, Calpeda, Pumpmaster, Bianco, Mono, Southern Cross, Sta-Rite, Pondmate, Hyflow, Ebara.
- We carry a large range of spares on board
- We carry a range of replacement pumps on board if required
- We undertake insurance work in the Spring Hill & surrounding areas
- We provide repairers reports to help facilitate any claims you may wish to undertake with your insurer
- We are qualified tradesman